Top 10 Ways How to Convince Your Wife a Trip to World Ag Expo is a Vacation
02 Thursday Feb 2012
No tags :(
So your wife isn’t thinking a trip to Tulare, California for the World Ag Expo is her idea of a vacation? Try these tips by Brian Lantzky owner of Hei-Bri Jerseys in Hawkeye, Iowa! If these tips don’t work well, you can find Brian on Twitter here or you can comment on his dairies facebook page here!
- There is no kitchen in the hotel room
- We will let the waitress fetch the beer
- When I say “What’s for dinner” it means picking a restaurant
- You don’t have to do the laundry until we get home – just pack it in the suitcase
- Those bags full of info I make you carry are way lighter than what you usually carry
- We will leave the kids at home – only have to babysit me
- You don’t have to get up early to wake me up early
- Snag it, bag it and drag it – its a workout and shopping
- Closest we will get to being at the beach in a long time
- You don’t need to dress up or do makeup, I’m not going to notice you anyways with all that cool stuff
Hope this help you out and looking forward to seeing you at the World Ag Expo February 14, 15 & 16 2012!!! We are going to be outside on the NE corner of the Farm Credit Dairy Center Booth number DX45! Good LUCK!